Wednesday, August 27, 2014

14 Week Baby Bump



How far along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: lemon - 3.4in, 1.5oz
Gender: It's anyone's guess at this point! I think it's another girl, Brock is thinking blue this time....we shall see!!
Weight gain: didn't weigh this week...but I feel a lot bigger
Maternity clothes: Just the bella band so far
Started showing: For sure!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out..haha
Sleep: Not bad, still have my occasional night that I can't go to sleep
Best moment this week: Listened to the heart beat this weekend when I went to work! It took a while and some patience to find it but it was music to my ears when I heard that sweet sound...167bpm!
Movement: Yes, still just some flutters here and there!
Cravings: mmmm....don't really think I had a craving this week...just wanted to eat a lot, maybe that's the reason I didn't get on the scale today!!
Symptoms: Still feeling good, trying to get past being tired, my acne is still acting up and my hair is falling out...not really sure how I have any left in my head!
Looking forward to: Feeling this little one move more!


No comments:

Post a Comment