Saturday, January 10, 2015

33 Week Baby Bump


How far along: 33 weeks, 3 days (pic taken at 33.2) 
Size of baby: pineapple - 19in, 4lbs
Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity clothes: Yep, or workout clothes...mainly leggings!
Started showing: For sure! (I feel like maybe I should take this category off!)
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out...really out!
Sleep: Pretty good this week!
Best moment this week: Brock and I went on a date last night! It was so nice to get out and see a couple movies and have dinner just us two! We didn't get home until 1:30...I know, we're crazy! 
We also had a Dr's appointment  on Thursday and everything is still going good! My uterus is still measuring small, 29 weeks when I'm 33 and it was 28 weeks at my previous appointment when I was 31. Dr. seems to think it's because of her position and isn't too worried. We're scheduled to go back in 2 weeks for our next appointment and we will get a sono then to check her growth and fluid levels. I'm so excited to get to see this munchkin again! Then we start with our weekly appointments...holy cow!
Movement: Yes, all the time!! Still feel most movements low or right at my belly button!
Cravings: Nothing this week, again!
Symptoms: Heartburn here and there, braxton hicks throughout the day, occasional PSIS/tailbone pain
Looking forward to: This week the nesting bug has definitely hit me! I've spent nap times and evenings cleaning and trying to get things in order! We got the carpet in Westyn's room taken out yesterday and I was able to paint the baseboards today. I'm excited to get the new carpet installed Wednesday and start putting her furniture in there and finally see some of it come together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment