Monday, November 12, 2012

The Bump

Ever since I found out we were expecting, I knew that I wanted to keep track of weekly bump pictures in a cute creative way (dang Pinterest, puts too much pressure on people these days!!) I finally got around to coming up with a "board" to pose by at 10 weeks....but never got around to taking a picture until 12...oops! So here's are the first of the bump (rather, lack of bump) pictures!


12wks1day


How far along: 13 weeks
Maternity clothes: Not yet, I bought a "bella band" but still haven't used it...although, my jeans are getting a little on the tight side around my waist!
Best moment this week: Telling the ladies at Brock and Dad's office. The reactions were priceless, it was so much fun seeing their excitement!
Have you told family and friends: YES! Finally, the secret is out!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: It was sweets this week!
Started showing: Looking chubby for sure, not really a "bump" yet though
Looking forward to: Watching the bump grow!


1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog & I love the way you are tracking, its a nice new twist on the chalkboard style :) can't wait to see how your pregnancy progresses :) congrats

    Hannah
    cjnmommarazzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete