Sunday, November 25, 2012

15 Weeks

Brock was so excited that this week the baby could be the size of something related to sports instead of fruit!! 
(The baby can also be compared to an apple or orange for you fruit lovers!)


How far along: 15 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes: No maternity clothes yet but I did use the bella band on Thanksgiving to prepare for the large amounts of food I planned to eat ;)
Best moment this week: Brock and I bought our first big purchase for Baby "S"! We got a nice new camera to capture pictures and videos of our little one when it gets here!! (notice how much better the quality of this weeks picture is compared to the others!)
Have you told family and friends: YES! Finally, the secret is out!
Movement: I don't think so, I thought I felt something a couple of times but it definitely could have just been food digesting!!
Food cravings: Not anything specific this week!
Started showing: Some days I think so and some days I don't...depends on how much I've had to eat...haha!
Looking forward to: Our next Dr.'s appointment is tomorrow! We can't wait to hear the heartbeat again and set up our appointment to find out the sex!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!

3 comments: