Sunday, March 17, 2013

31 Weeks



How far along: 31 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes: Some!
Best moment this week: We had a great week! We welcomed a sweet new addition to our family, Samson (more on the blog about him later!), had beautiful weather that Brock and I thoroughly enjoyed each evening (yes, that means we were not productive with the nursery/bathroom...but it was just too nice to pass up!), had another good Dr's appointment on Friday, and I got to spend some time with my sister (she's the talented artist that decorated my board this week!)!
Movement: Yes, a lot!!
Food cravings: Not anything specific...yep, I'm boring!
Gender: Girl!
Rings on or off: On!
Looking forward to: We found out that Blakelee's furniture is in! Brock is going to get it Saturday, I can't wait to be able to put it in her room and finally see the room coming together! I'm also looking forward to going to Lubbock Saturday to run (more than likely walk) in the Color Run with my sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment