Wednesday, March 27, 2013

32 Weeks!





How far along: 32 weeks, 4 days 
Maternity clothes: Yep, but still wearing lots of pre-preggo clothes!
Best moment this week: I don't know that I could pick just one thing! I had a blast doing the Color Run in Lubbock this last weekend!! Brock went and picked up all of Blakelee's furniture! We painted stripes in her nursery! We are still constantly amazed at all of her movement...we feel incredibly blessed!
Movement: Yes!! ALL the time!
Food cravings: hmmm...have any of you tried Sonic's new sweet tots?! I had them 4 times this last week...haha!! SO good!
Gender: Girl!
Rings on or off: On!
Looking forward to: We're getting new carpet put in her room on Friday and plan to put up furniture on Saturday! I'm so excited to see things start to come together! We are also getting pictures made Saturday and visiting family on Sunday for Easter! Looking forward to a great weekend!


So, here's a pic of how much I've grown in the last 20 weeks...crazy! And I thought I was showing then! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment