Tuesday, April 30, 2013

37 Weeks!



How far along: 37 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes: Yes! And stretchy pants and t-shirts!! :)
Best moment this week: Working on her nursery! It's really coming together...I melt every time I walk in!!
Movement: Yes...although we did have a little scare this past Saturday. She was moving just not her "normal" amount! So, to be on the safe side we decided to go to the hospital just to make sure everything was ok! We were monitored for about 2.5 hours and everything looked great...she's just running out of room and wanting to sleep more!!
Food cravings: Not anything this week!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: A few real contractions but nothing consistent! At the last Dr's visit I was 50% effaced but no dilation yet :(
Rings on or off: On!
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl, I'm getting so anxious to meet her!! Hoping I have made some progress when I go to the Dr. on Thursday! Prayers welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment