Sunday, May 5, 2013

38 Weeks!


How far along: 38 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes: Yes, and comfy shorts/pants and t-shirts!
Best moment this week: I did a few loads of Blakelee's laundry...it was so fun to fold those little clothes and blankets! I'm sure feeling excited about doing her laundry will not last but the first loads were fun!!
Movement: Yes! I can feel her REALLY low now...love to know that she's getting ready!
Food cravings: Not really anything (boring...I know!)
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: I had some contractions yesterday morning that were consistent enough that I started timing them but then they stopped :( Last appointment he said I was pretty much the same, MAYBE 1cm dilated (I'm pretty sure he said that just to make me feel like something had changed!) 
Rings on or off: On!
Looking forward to: I am getting so excited to have this little girl in my arms!! I always said I wouldn't be one of "those" people that gets impatient and that I would just want her to come when she's ready....well, boy was I wrong!! I am SO ready for her to be here!! We go back to the Dr. on Thursday for an appointment and another sono. He wants to check her growth/weight since she was in the 80th percentile back at 34.5 weeks. I'm excited to have another sono but would have NO problem if we didn't make to Thursday and we could just see her in person!! Prayers that I make some progress this week, a safe delivery for both of us, and for a healthy baby girl would be much appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment