Thursday, October 16, 2014

21 Week Baby Bump

21 Week Baby Bump

How far along: 21 weeks, 1 day (picture taken at 21 weeks)
Size of baby: pomegranate - 10.5in, 12.7oz
Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity clothes: Still wearing a few regular jeans but mainly wearing maternity bottoms or workout clothes!
Started showing: For sure! 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out..always
Sleep: Still not great this week.
Best moment this week: Blakelee and I went to Lubbock this last weekend with my parents! We enjoyed seeing Kristen and attended a few Chi Omega events for parents' weekend! We also had so much fun at the football game, although the end wasn't what we had hoped for! It was a great weekend....but we definitely missed Brock!
Movement: Yes! Movements are definitely getting stronger and I can feel her throughout the day. Her movements are a lot different than Blakelee's were! Blakelee's were pretty strong and definitely kicks by now. Westyn still feel just like rolls and moves more than jabs and kicks...I think it's because she is curled up with her arms and legs facing me! So my bladder and back are what's feeling the kicks!
Cravings: Cinnamon rolls...still!
Symptoms: Of course as soon as I said my acne was trying to clear up it came back with a vengeance, tailbone pain here and there, getting a bit harder to breathe sometimes!!
Looking forward to: Going to Denver this weekend with our friends! Blakelee is staying with grandparents and I know she will be having a blast! We plan to shop and eat...oh yeah, and Blair and I will be running a half marathon on Sunday...both preggo! Should be interesting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment