Sunday, October 26, 2014

22 Week Baby Bump


22 Week Baby Bump
How far along: 22 weeks, 4 days (picture taken at 22 weeks 3 days)
Size of baby: papaya - 10.5-11.8in, 12.7-20.8oz
Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity clothes: Yep, or workout clothes!
Started showing: For sure! 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out..always
Sleep: Better this week!
Best moment this week: Brock and I went with some of our great friends to Denver this last weekend! We had such a good time! The weekend didn't end as I had planned for me. I ended up passing out right as the race was about to start and didn't end up running. It was pretty disappointing but so grateful everything is good with baby and me! Blair rocked it though! Even though I struggled with not running Sunday morning it was still a fabulous weekend with wonderful friends!
Movement: Yes! Definitely more consistent, still feel her pretty low!
Cravings: Not really anything this week!
Symptoms: Nothing to much this week...acne has been decent and a few evenings of heartburn but that's about it.
Looking forward to: This last week I worked everyday so I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine this week and getting to hang out with Blakelee! I'm also excited for Halloween on Friday...hopefully B will cooperate and wear her costume!!



No comments:

Post a Comment