Wednesday, February 11, 2015

38 Week Baby Bump


How far along: 38 weeks
Size of baby: Pumpkin - 20.5in, 7lbs
Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity clothes: Yep, or workout clothes...mainly leggings!
Started showing: I'll let you decide this one...
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out...out, out, out!
Sleep: Not bad...some tossing and turning
Best moment this week: We had another appointment yesterday and everything going good! My uterus is still measuring small due to her being so low, her HR sounded great at 143bpm, and I lost 2 lbs this week...sweet! He did check me for the first time and I haven't started progressing at all yet, bummer! On Sunday our sweet bible study group surprised Brock and I with a little sprinkle for Westyn, we are so blessed to be doing life with these people! I'm also SO excited about Westyn's room!! Mom finished her bedding and we put it all on last night...it's beautiful, absolutely perfect! We have a couple things to hang and it will be complete! I will post pics soon!
Movement: Yes, all the time!!
Cravings: Still no cravings
Symptoms: Heartburn here and there, braxton hicks all day, occasional contractions that are a bit stronger than BH but nothing that progresses, PSIS/tailbone pain, lots of pressure and groin pain!
Looking forward to: Brock and I are going on a date Friday evening and staying in Amarillo and then Saturday we're doing dinner with some of our friends. Thankful for grandparents that are willing to spend Valentine's weekend with Blakelee so Brock and I can get some time together before we add Miss Westyn! 


No comments:

Post a Comment