Wednesday, February 18, 2015

39 Week Baby Bump


How far along: 39 weeks
Size of baby: mini watermelon - 20.5in, 7.25lbs
Gender: GIRL!!
Maternity clothes: Yep, or workout clothes...mainly leggings, pretty sure I wore jeans only 1x this week!
Started showing: I'll let you decide this one...
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out...out, out, out!
Sleep: Not bad...some tossing and turning
Best moment this week: It's been a good week! Brock and I had a wonderful Valentine's weekend and Blakelee got to spend some quality time with both sets of grandparents! We also ALMOST finished the nursery...I promise I'll put pictures up as soon as our last things are hung! 

We had our Dr appointment on Monday. Everything looks great with Westyn...heart rate was strong 135bpm, my uterus is measuring super small but he says it's because she's dropped! We were pleased to hear that I'm dilated to "at least a 1"...so that's progress from nothing the week before! However, my blood pressure decided to be high. He had me do a 24hr urine sample and some blood work just to make sure I'm not developing pre-eclampsia. If for some reason the results come back positive we will probably schedule a repeat c-section to deliver the end of the week, unless I go into labor before then! If everything checks out fine then we will continue to just play the waiting game! I had contractions all day Monday that I was able to time...about 8-10min apart but didn't progress at all from there....and haven't had much go on since. Just waiting now to get results back and see where we go from there! Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated!
Movement: Yes, all the time!! Although, it has slowed down some...I think she's running out of room or resting up for her big entrance!!
Cravings: Still none
Symptoms: Heartburn here and there, braxton hicks all day, some mild contractions throughout the day, PSIS/tailbone pain, lots of pressure and groin pain!
Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend with our family of 3! Trying to soak it all in before we begin this new adventure! And of course can't wait to meet Miss Westyn!  

No comments:

Post a Comment