Monday, December 3, 2012

16 Weeks



How far along: 16 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes: Still holding out...my jeggings and boots have been great! I ordered a couple things to wear for some fun events we have coming up over Christmas...we'll see how they work!
Best moment this week: We scheduled our ultrasound to find out the sex!! We're are so excited! Our appointment is on December 17th and we're having a gender reveal on the 18th! I've been having a lot of fun looking at ideas for our party!
Have you told family and friends: YES! Finally, the secret is out!
Movement: I think MAYBE I've felt the baby a couple times...I still am unsure though! I'm so anxious to feel movement I could definitely be dreaming it up!
Food cravings: I've really been wanting soup and salads this week!
Started showing: I think so...it's still bigger in the evenings!
Gender Prediction: Brock has thought girl since day 1! I think it's a girl most of the time, and I've had several dreams it's a girl, but every now and then I have a feeling it may be a boy! Who knows!!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!!

We want to know what you think! What is your guess for Baby Sherwood: Boy or Girl?! 
Vote at the poll to the right!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog. I was so excited since I at 16 weeks right now as well. Can't wait to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete