Thursday, February 21, 2013

27 Weeks

For all 3 of you that actually read this, I know this is late and you have been sitting on the edge of your seat to read about me still having no cravings...welp, wait no longer...here is my belated update!

How far along: 27 weeks, 4 days
Maternity clothes: Loving my maternity pants and leggings...very comfy!
Best moment this week: I went for a run on Saturday and it was the first run since I've been pregnant that actually felt great...it was so nice to enjoy one of my favorite things to do! We also had so much fun celebrating Austin and Kellie's upcoming wedding! 
Movement: A lot of it! I love LOVE it!
Food craving: Still nothing (gosh, I'm so boring)
Gender: Girl
Rings on or off: On
Looking forward to: We have a Saturday coming up filled with friends' showers and parties, excited to celebrate with old friends and new! Brock and I are also planning to do some work upstairs...I'm so completely overwhelmed with what all we have to get done I just keep putting it off :/

No comments:

Post a Comment