Tuesday, February 26, 2013

28 Weeks


How far along: 28 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes: Yes! Hopefully I wont have to get too much more, just buy things that I can wear now and after baby!
Best moment this week: Brock and I got snowed in from work yesterday! Did we use that valuable time to work upstairs on the nursery and bathroom...of course not, that would've made too much sense! We enjoyed a day of lounging, napping, and watching shows!! 
Movement: All the time!!
Food cravings: Sweets are always a winner!
Gender: Girl, still!
Rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: We have a Dr.'s appointment this Friday, I always look forward to those! I'm also excited about having a weekend devoted to working on the nursery...past time to buckle down and get to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment