Tuesday, February 5, 2013

25 Weeks

Lookin' tired today...I may have taken a nap on the way home from the Dr. right before this pic was taken! :)

How far along: 25 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes: Yes, but still wearing lots of pre-pregnancy clothes!
Best moment this week: My best moment this week was getting to be there for my sister's initiation to our sorority, Chi Omega. I love sharing this part of my life with one of my favorite people, I couldn't be more proud to have her be an official member of Chi O! We decided Blakelee has no choice but to be a future baby hootie since she was there for Kristen's initiation and heard all of our secrets! :) Brock and I also got back from our OB check up today. Everything is going great, we go back in 2 weeks!
Movement: YES! I love feeling her and watching her move...I wish I knew what body part was where!
Food craving: No cravings still!
Gender: Girl
Rings on or off: On
Looking forward to: I'm hoping to get a few things done on her nursery and bathroom this weekend and work on our registries...can't wait for things to start coming together!


No comments:

Post a Comment