Sunday, May 12, 2013

39 Weeks!



How far along: 39 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes: Yep!
Best moment this week: I was hoping to spend Mother's Day holding my sweet girl but doesn't look like that's going to happen! I got the sweetest bracelet from Brock for my 1st Mother's Day and we had a great brunch with my parents! We also had a good Dr's visit on Thursday. We had another ultrasound, so it was fun to get to see her! Unfortunately, we didn't get to see her face because she's so far down and in the right position, can't be too upset about that though! Everything looked great and they estimate her to be about 7lbs 1oz as of last Thursday which puts her in the 56th percentile! The tech says she has some chubby legs!! Haha....poor thing, comes by that naturally!
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Sonic peanut butter fudge shake has been my weakness this week...1/2 price after 8!!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: I get contractions when I go for walks but then they always stop when I'm done :( Mainly just braxton hicks still!
Rings on or off: On!
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl!! I'm really hoping she decides to come this week, we learned that our Dr. is going to be out of town the week of the 20th! I'm trying to be patient but I'm just SO ready for her to be here! One of my best friends said yesterday, "She's like her momma, not really in a hurry! Can't be mad at that!" So true! But she does have some of Brock in her too so maybe she'll come a couple days early!! We will keep everyone updated! I also plan to post pictures of her nursery and some updates we've done to the house...so be on the lookout! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment