Friday, May 17, 2013

Little Miss' Sweet Nursery

Well, after finding out our sweet baby is going to be a girl back in December I was so excited to start planning for her nursery! I really wanted something sweet and girly, colorful but not crazy! As anyone that knows me well knows I don't make decisions too quickly so it has been quite a process but I am SO in love with the finished product!!

This is kind of a pic of the overall room...at night! (minus the shutters...still have to hang those back up!)

Her bed! I instantly fell in love with this bedding on Etsy, I love all the coordinating fabrics and colors! We also got her monogram on Etsy...simple yet girly!

The bookshelf, filled with sweet gifts and books!

Can't wait to rock our sweet girl to sleep in the glider! The amazing curtains were made by my mom, she did such a great job, it really completes the room! The adorable prints above the chair I bought from Zulily.

Dresser/changing table: The B was a gift from a friend and the owl vase was decoration at my shower that my hostesses let me keep! The cover for the changing pad came with the bedding and the I found the mirror at Michaels!

A view of the bed and closet from the other corner of the room!

All we're missing is sweet Blakelee!!



2 comments:

  1. Haylee,
    Nothing compares to rocking a baby girl to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what a gorgeous nursery!! y'all did a great job!

    ReplyDelete