Tuesday, January 15, 2013

22 Weeks



How far along: 22 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes: Still just rocking the maternity leggings and bella band! Leggings are great for being pregnant in the winter!
Best moment this week: We had our anatomy sonogram last Tuesday so we got to see this sweet girl again! Dr. said everything measured perfectly and looked great, praise God for a healthy baby! She's measuring in the 53rd percentile weighing 1lb 1oz...pretty amazing!
Movement: Lots of it...it's the best feeling in the world! Brock and I stared at my belly the other night in amazement because we could see little kicks and movement!  
Food craving: Still not anything specific... although cereal has sounded really good the last couple days!
Gender: The anatomy scan revealed GIRL too!
Rings on or off: On, but I definitely don't sleep in them after reading horror stories of waking up all of the sudden swollen and having to cut them off!! No, thank you!
Looking forward to: Brock, Mom, Dad, and I spent about half the day Saturday pulling up the carpet, taking down shutters and doors, wiping down shelves and baseboards, filling nail holes, and priming the closet in the nursery! Brock also took down the ugly door on the bathtub upstairs! I'm so excited to see her room all come together, I know it will probably be a long (possibly frustrating) process but I can't wait!!
Oh, and Miss Blakelee will be attending her first concert on Friday, we're going to see George Strait in Lubbock! I think she's pretty excited...I know her mommy and daddy are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment