Monday, January 7, 2013

21 Weeks


How far along: 21 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes: I wore a few shirts that I got for Christmas, mainly because I realized I don't have any long sleeve shirts...they're super comfortable! Still haven't busted out my maternity jeans yet though!
Best moment this week: Brock and I spent Saturday looking at baby furniture and gear! It was so fun but also very overwhelming! We did end up buying her nursery furniture and I'm SO excited about it!
Movement: YES! She's moving more and making bigger movements everyday!
Food craving: Nothing specific this week...I know, I'm no fun
Gender: Girl
Looking forward to: We have our big level II anatomy scan ultrasound tomorrow morning! I'm so excited to see this sweet baby again! I pray we get a good report...I may not be getting much sleep tonight between my excitement and nervousness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment