Thursday, January 24, 2013

23 Weeks

Forgive me, I know this post is late but the picture was actually taken 2 days ago!

How far along: 23 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes: Mainly wearing leggings and my jeggings however I did break out my meternity jeans  this week...very comfy!
Best moment this week: All the movement...I love it! Brock wanted me to let everyone know that his best moment this week was watching me do my "Expecting More" workouts! He kept laughing and saying he couldn't believe I have a real baby bump!!
Movement: Yes, a lot!
Food craving: Nothing specific this week
Gender: Girl!
Rings on or off: On!
Looking forward to: Brock and I are heading to OKC this weekend for our "babymoon" getaway! I'm so excited to spend a weekend away with Brock...I'm sure we'll get to do lots of shopping for Miss Blakelee!

No comments:

Post a Comment