Sunday, January 27, 2013

24 weeks

Thought since I was so late last week I would try to be closer to "on time" this week :)

How far along: 24 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes: I'm embracing my maternity jeans! Even though I'm not quite big enough to keep them up without having to tug on them every once in a while, they are very comfortable! I am still wearing a few pre-pregnancy jeans and my jeggings!
Best moment this week: Brock and I had a wonderful "babymoon" in OKC the past couple days! We had so much fun shopping for ourselves, eating at some amazing restaurants and looking at different things for the nursery! However, my favorite part of the weekend was every time we sat down to eat or when we were lying down in bed we daydreamed about our sweet baby and talked about our future...such sweet times! I can't wait to see what all our future has in store! <3
Movement: Yes!
Food craving: Still not anything specific...I know, I'm boring!
Gender: Girl!
Rings on or off: On
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery and upstairs bathroom...I'm actually more ready for the finished product but working on it will be an experience I'm sure! I'm also looking forward to getting to spend the weekend with my sister in Lubbock, she's getting initiated to Chi Omega, I couldn't be more happy!!


Here's a comparison pic to show everyone just how much I've grown!
And to think I still have a ways to go...I just can't imagine!!

Hope everyone has a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment