Wednesday, September 17, 2014

17 Week Baby Bump


How far along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: onion - 5.1in, 5.9oz
One of my apps said it was about the length of your palm, 5.0in...well my palm is shorter than 5in so we'll just pretend!
(Whoah! Went from 3.5oz to 5.9oz this week!)
Gender: ??? SO ready to know...12 days!
Weight gain: 14-15 pounds....yikes :/ Maybe I should lay off the carbs and sweets...why does that have to be what sounds good?! It seems to be adding up so much more quickly than it did with Blakelee despite the fact that I am working out way more with this one than I even thought about doing with B!
Maternity clothes: A few shirts and jeans
Started showing: For sure! I feel like I got a lot bigger this week!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out..still
Sleep: Getting better!
Best moment this week: We had an OB appointment last Friday to check up on this little one! Everything went great, HB was 155 and the nurse said the baby was moving around a lot and very active!
Movement: Yes, a little bit more than previous week but still nothing super strong or consistent!
Cravings: sweets, carbs...still!
Symptoms: Still feeling good! Napping when I can, acne was better this week, don't feel like I'm losing as much hair, and very little heartburn!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! We have our sono Monday 9/29 and will have a gender reveal that night! Can't wait to find out if this one's a little sister or brother!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment