Wednesday, September 24, 2014

18 Week Baby Bump

18 Week Baby Bump with my little helper!

How far along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: sweet potato - 5.6in, 6.7oz
Gender: We find out in 5 days!!
Maternity clothes: A few shirts and jeans, I mainly live in my workout clothes though...stretchy pants and tank tops!
Started showing: For sure! 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out..always
Sleep: Eh, it wasn't too great this week...can't fall asleep, too much on my mind maybe?!
Best moment this week: Brock and I finally decided on names! Can't wait to call this baby by it's name!
Movement: Still just random moves and rolls, no "kicks" yet! Very ready for it to be stronger and to feel them every day!
Cravings: sweets, carbs...seriously, why can't this baby want something like salad and veggies?!
Symptoms: Feeling good! 
Looking forward to: Our sonogram and gender reveal party on Monday!!!!! I am SO ready to find out what this baby is and really start planning!! I'm still feeling like it's another girl, Brock is still on the fence about what he thinks it is! Boy or girl we can't wait to love on this sweet baby!!

Let us know what your gender guess for Baby Sherwood #2!! Check out the poll to the right!! 
(If you're on your phone you will have to scroll down and click on view web version)


Someone was really wanting Mommy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment