Wednesday, September 3, 2014

15 Week Baby Bump



15 week baby bump and 15 month baby girl!!

How far along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: orange - 4.0in, 2.5oz
Gender: ??? We find out in 1 month!!
Weight gain: 10ish pounds already....yikes :/
Maternity clothes: Bella band, a couple of shirts....I've decided I will embrace the maternity clothes earlier with this one...they're expensive and you only get to where them for a short while and they're generally super comfy...win win!
Started showing: For sure!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out..always
Sleep: Not bad, still have my occasional night that I can't go to sleep
Best moment this week: Brock and I took Blakelee to the park last Thursday evening and enjoyed some 50cent corn dogs from Sonic (eh hm...hence the 10lb weight gain!) We had so much fun watching B play! Up and down the slide 10 bazillion times, swinging on the swing and checking out the birds....such a fun evening!
Movement: Yes, still just some flutters here and there!
Cravings: sweets, carbs...ya know, all the healthy stuff!
Symptoms: Still feeling good! Still sneaking in the occasional nap..ok, still napping almost daily :), acne everywhere (so that's fun...not), still losing more hair...yikes, some random heartburn when I lie down at night, occasional headaches that just make me feel yucky! BUT overall, I really can't complain!
Looking forward to: Still ready to feel more movement!!


 We took these pics right before nap time so she was really not in the mood!!







No comments:

Post a Comment