Sunday, December 9, 2012

17 Weeks

Baby Sherwood is the size of an onion this week! 
Just thought it would be fun to list a few things this baby is doing!

How far along: 17 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes: Ordered a few things but still haven't worn any of them yet!
Best moment this week: I went down to the OB floor after a long day at work and listened to my little sweetie's heartbeat again, always makes my day brighter! AND, Brock and I decided on names...I know...crazy!! We are so excited to share the name with family and friends at our gender reveal!
Movement: I've definitely felt a few flutters here and there but nothing very consistent!
Food cravings: Not really anything specific this week
Started showing: I think so, I had my first stranger ask if I was pregnant this week...and I was wearing baggy scrubs, haha!
Gender prediction: I really have no idea, my "feeling" changes all the time! Brock is still thinking it's a girl! Either way we will be extremely happy!! Can't wait for December 18th...I hope this next week goes by quickly!
Looking forward to: Feeling this little one move more!!!

What do you think, BLUE or PINK?! Don't forget to vote at the poll to the right!
(If you are on your phone you will have to click on 'view the online version' in order to vote!)


No comments:

Post a Comment