Sunday, December 30, 2012

20 Weeks

HALFWAY THERE!!! 
I can't believe that we hit the halfway mark this weekend, holy cow, we have a lot to get ready!! We have had such an eventful and fun last week; Brock's cousin got married, Cho (Brock's youngest brother) and sweet Lauren are engaged, Christmas in Nebraska, an evening in Hale Center, and an evening in Panhandle...whew! We're worn out but so blessed to have such wonderful family to go visit! More to come on the events of this last week but onto the weekly bump...



How far along: 20 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes: Nothing maternity except leggings! I did get a few shirts for Christmas that I'm sure it won't be long until I'll be wearing them!
Best moment this week: Telling the rest of our family that we are having a sweet baby GIRL!! It was so fun to see everyone's reactions and finally getting to say "her, she, etc"!
Movement: YES! She moves more and more each day...I love it!
Food craving: I really wanted Cheetos for our road trip from Nebraska!
Started showing: Yes, she's really grown this last week!
Gender: GIRL, Miss Blakelee Alise!
Looking forward to: Nursery planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment