Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gender Reveal Party: Sneak Peek!!



We're not making the "announcement" until this weekend so we can surprise some of our family who were unable to make it to the party BUT I thought I could give you a sneak peek into our fun night!!

Our beautiful decorations thanks to my wonderful mother and sister!!

The voting board! Brock stuck to his gut feeling...I had no idea what this baby was going to be but I was feeling boy that day!

Team BLUE and Team PINK


Time to cut the cake!!!


The grandparents unscrambling letters to figure out the name of Baby Sherwood!

Love my sweet friends that came to celebrate with us!!

We can't wait to announce to everyone if this sweet blessing is a boy or a girl! Thanks for being patient and letting us surprise our family in person!







1 comment:

  1. My vote is still BLUE......Can't wait for all to know!!!! Those boys run strong in the Sherwood clan but, girlz sure are sweet.

    ReplyDelete