Monday, December 31, 2012

Gender Reveals!

Gender Reveal:
I know I gave you guys a sneak peek at our party but now that the secret is out I can share a few more pictures from the night!
We were so happy to find out we are having a sweet baby girl!!

The cake!!!


The happy grandparents-to be!!

Team PINK - Blakelee Alise!


Austin and Kellie:
The weekend after our party we drove to Dallas for Brock's cousin's wedding. We were excited to tell Austin and Kellie in person (Lauren too, but she had to work right up until the wedding so we had to just tell her on the way - no pics of her reaction :( But she was thinking girl from the start!)

I had them blow up balloons...the blue one had a hole in it and was not supposed to blow up much...but I guess Austin had bigger lungs than me because his blue balloon filled up! Kellie had to point out to him there was a hole in it...IT'S A GIRL...he was shocked!!! I can't wait to see these two be such a wonderful aunt and uncle to sweet Blakelee!


The Smitherman's:
The following day we got to meet up with my aunt, uncle, and cousins to share our big news!


I had them close their eyes and I put a Hershey's bar face down in front of each of them. I had them open their eyes and on the count of 3 turn over the candy bar...I had the "SHE" party of Hershey's colored PINK! They were so excited! Then they unscrambled letters to figure out her name! It was so nice getting to have lunch and spend time with them!


The Nebraska Family:
Sunday we flew up to Nebraska for Christmas, they were so anxious to know if baby "S" was a boy or a girl!

We had them blow up balloons too according to their guess...most of them thought boy, luckily none of the blue balloons decided to be stubborn and blow up too! 


We enjoyed sharing our exciting news with all of our family. We feel so blessed to know Blakelee is already loved by so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment